Monteti 2007, Gold Medal
The Monteti 2007 has been awarded the Gold Medal in the first evening blind tasting at the 2014 Cincinnati International Wine Festival.
Cincinnati, Ohio, 6-8 March.
Monteti 2008, 94 points Parker
THE WINE ADVOCATE by ROBERT PARKER:
The 2008 Monteti impresses for its depth and pure sensual expression of fruit. A warm, inviting bouquet leads to dark cherries, asphalt, graphite, tar and licorice in this rich, dynamic wine. The personality of the Tuscan Maremma comes through in spades. The 2008 is another incredibly reasonably priced wine from Monteti. It will challenge wines costing two times (or more) as much! Monteti is 50% Petit Verdot, 30% Cabernet Franc and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon aged in French oak barrels, 70% new. Anticipated maturity: 2015-2025.
CapalbioèVino, 11 producers of the Capalbio area
Just born the association CapalbioèVino, joining together 11 producers of the area of Capalbio. Beside Tenuta Monteti there are Borgo Ciro, Cantine Elisa, Celler del Gat, Il Cerchio, Il Ponte, Lago Acquato, La vigna sul Mare, Monteverro, Pianese, Villa Pinciana.
The first commitment is organizing the 2 days tasting event to be hold the 7 and 8 June in Capalbio at the Frantoio restaurant.
We’ll keep you posted.
- Caburnio 2014 Tre Bicchieri Gambero Rosso
- PROWEIN AND VINITALY, visit us
- BRUXELLES, 6 March, European Parliament
- VIDEO: The Sustainability for Tenuta Monteti
- VINITALY: Monteti and Caburnio certified Sustainable Wines
- CapalbioèVino POP! 2016
- Tenuta Monteti enters the programme V.I.V.A. Sustainable Wine
- Tenuta Monteti at the Merano Wine Festival 2015
- Caburnio 2011, 91 points Falstaff
- Monteti 2010, 95 points Falstaff
- Wine Enthusiast, buying guide: Monteti 2010 and Caburnio 2011 scores
- Monteti 2010, Bronze Medal in the 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards
- Tenuta Monteti at Terre di Toscana 2015
- Monteti 2005, 10 years after
- Galloni on Caburnio 2010
- Monteti 2008, 94 points Falstaff
- Caburnio 2010 Drink of the Week, Fiona Beckett
- Tenuta Monteti at CapalbioèVino 2014
- Lea&Sandeman blog: Tenuta Monteti, a model wine estate comes of age
- Tenuta Monteti at Anteprima Vini della Costa Toscana 2014