Wine Enthusiast, August Issue, Monteti 2010 and Caburnio 2011, review by Karin O’Keefe
Monteti 2010, Bronze Medal in the 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards
Monteti 2010 has been judged by the world’s best wine professionals in one of the most comprehensive and authoritative wine competition in the world, and has been awarded the splendid Bronze Medal.
Tenuta Monteti at Terre di Toscana 2015. Monteti 2010 and Caburnio 2011 in avant-première.
Tenuta Monteti for the first time at 8th edition of the the prestigious event “Terre di Toscana. Excellence in the glass”. We’ll be presenting in avant-première the Monteti 2010 and the Caburnio 2011.
Sunday 1st and Monday 2nd of March, UNA Hotel Versilia, Lido di Camaiore (Lucca)
For more: www.terreditoscana.info
“The 2010 Caburnio is one of the best Maremma wines in its price range.”
“The 2010 Caburnio is one of the best Maremma wines in its price range. A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Alicante Bouschet and Merlot, the 2010 is warm, supple and resonant from start to finish. Mocha, espresso, plums, sweet spices and savory herbs bristle on the palate in this very pretty, entry-level wine from Monteti. Drinking window: 2014-2020.” VINOUS, A. Galloni, September 2014
tasting / die KÜSTE der toskana
Monteti 2008, 94 points
“Monteti 2008, Tenuta Monteti. A sparkling full ruby colour, opens with light smoked tones like the smell exuding from a box of cigars, underneath lie lovely perfumed notes of cassis. At the beginning it introduces and then develops rich aromas of mature juicy fruits. Then upon opening itself up offers a compact tannin impression in successive phases. Slowly growing and constructing itself, in the end expresses its strong character but still maintaining a youthful freshness.”
Tenuta Monteti at CapalbioèVino 2014, Capalbio wines’ tasting
Capalbio, 6-7 June, Il Frantoio
In Capalbio, Friday 6th and Saturday 7th of June, in the terrace of the Il Frantoio will take place the second edition of CapalbioèVino: two afternoons dedicated to 10 wine producers of the Capalbio area with open and thematic guided wine tastings.
Saturday 7th at 4.45 pm will start the guided tasting dedicated to the reds, hold by sommelier and blogger Andrea Gori. We will be present with Monteti 2008. Booking advised.
For informations and bookings: www.capalbioevino.com
L&S the prestigous London’s wine merchant on Tenuta Monteti
“The L&S team at Vinitaly voted Tenuta Monteti’s 2008 Monteti the most exciting wine we tried there this year… The 2007 was and is excellent, but the 2008 is just something else – finer and more streamlined, with astonishing complexity and class for a wine hovering around the £20 mark… you have got to try this now, but it has potential for another five or ten years too.” from leaandsandeman.co.uk
Tenuta Monteti, 13th event of the Association Grandi Crus of the Tuscan Coast
A journey of wine tasting, flavour, stories, debate, food, show-cooking, workshops, tasting rooms, en primeur wines, local gastronomy, special guests, exhibitions and events, all inspired by the excellence of Costa Toscana wines, with over 80 participating vineyards and wine producers from the provinces of Massa Carrara, Lucca, Pisa, Livorno and Grosseto. Anteprima Vini is back again this year to present the best wines from the other Tuscany, the area between the Apuan Alps and the Maremma.
- Caburnio 2014 Tre Bicchieri Gambero Rosso
- PROWEIN AND VINITALY, visit us
- BRUXELLES, 6 March, European Parliament
- VIDEO: The Sustainability for Tenuta Monteti
- VINITALY: Monteti and Caburnio certified Sustainable Wines
- CapalbioèVino POP! 2016
- Tenuta Monteti enters the programme V.I.V.A. Sustainable Wine
- Tenuta Monteti at the Merano Wine Festival 2015
- Caburnio 2011, 91 points Falstaff
- Monteti 2010, 95 points Falstaff
- Wine Enthusiast, buying guide: Monteti 2010 and Caburnio 2011 scores
- Monteti 2010, Bronze Medal in the 2015 Decanter World Wine Awards
- Tenuta Monteti at Terre di Toscana 2015
- Monteti 2005, 10 years after
- Galloni on Caburnio 2010
- Monteti 2008, 94 points Falstaff
- Caburnio 2010 Drink of the Week, Fiona Beckett
- Tenuta Monteti at CapalbioèVino 2014
- Lea&Sandeman blog: Tenuta Monteti, a model wine estate comes of age
- Tenuta Monteti at Anteprima Vini della Costa Toscana 2014